Welcome Back to Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel!
We are excited to announce that we are back open!
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. We have implemented several new procedures to safeguard those within our facility.
Our new procedures include:
New Hours of Operation
- Monday – Wednesday: 8 am – 11 pm
- Thursday – Sunday: 8 am – 2 am
- All guests and team members entering the facility will have temperature checks.
- If you exceed 100.4° F, you will be asked to leave.
- If you do not feel well or are sick, please do not enter the facility.
- All guests and team members are required to wear masks.
- The entire facility is now NON-SMOKING until further notice.
- There are designated smoking areas outside for your convenience.
- Please practice social distancing while in the facility.
- Queuing areas are marked for your convenience.
- Reduced number of slot machines and added machine barriers.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Hand sanitizers and machine friendly wipes are available throughout the facility for your convenience.
Food & Beverage
- The Flames breakfast: Daily: 8 am – 11 am
- The Flames lunch/dinner: Sunday — Thursday: 12 pm – 8 pm | Friday & Saturday: 12 pm – 9 pm
- To-go orders only
- Guests may only dine in designated areas of The Springs dining room.
Closed Amenities until Further Notice
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- The Springs
- Eagle Lounge
Guest Service Hours of Operation:
- Sunday — Thursday: 8 am – 10 pm | Friday & Saturday: 8 am – 11 pm
Promotions and Offers
- Promotions and events that were to be held during the closure period will be revised and rescheduled.
- All guests will retain their current tier status through December 30, 2020 before re-evaluation of tier.
Please stay tuned for more information.
Updates will be posted on our website at cartercasino.com and via our social media channels.
Thank you for your cooperation with our new procedures. Welcome Back — We Missed You!